Although our buildings are temporarily closed, our website has lots to explore!
We have also been quite diligent on sanitary procedures to ensure a safe environment for staff who work behind the scenes. These enhanced sanitation procedures include:
- Regular sanitizing of exhibits, interactive equipment, workspaces and common areas
- Placing extra hand sanitizers throughout the museum
- Increased signage and a one-way path to promote the hygienic intent of social distancing
- Regular, rigorous cleaning routines
- Mandated use of facial coverings by all staff throughout the facility
We miss you all, and more information regarding the status of our re-opening will be announced soon.